• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] 20th Anniversary Party Update

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Everyone, I am happy to announce we have increased the number of registrations we can accept, if you have not already done so please register today! There are a very limited number of spaces, so do not delay! Once we reach capacity you can once again register for the waitlist. If you need to cancel an existing registration or wish to inquire about your registration status please contact us immediately. We have updated the event page with information about the room block at the Hyatt Regency Dulles. Stay tuned for additional updates as we get closer to the event. See (many) […]

Continue reading...

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
WOOT! I booked my room! I probably could have saved a few $$ by going through a booking site. But who knows, maybe BS will make a buck or 2 off of the reservations that they will funnel back into the game :). HEHE

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you can find a cheaper rate for that time period grab it and let us know where you found it so others can get a good price. I figured I wasn't going to quibble over a few bucks, I'm just glad to have gotten a room near DC at that rate. Sans fleas.
Done!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "room block rate" is beaten by nearly EVERY discount hotel booking website... o_O
I checked into that and actually, the rooms through many of the discount websites are non-refundable. With booking 6 mos. out, I'm not willing to take the chance that life won't happen. =(

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I checked into that and actually, the rooms through many of the discount websites are non-refundable. With booking 6 mos. out, I'm not willing to take the chance that life won't happen. =(
That is definitely a valid concern!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is definitely a valid concern!
Yeah, I was glad I read the fine print and then decided to call the Hyatt Regency Dulles. There are a couple hotels that are cheaper and close to the
Hyatt but I decided after 36 yrs. of marriage and taking care of the finances, I'm worth 1 trip where I splurge a little. :danceb:Thankfully, the hubby agreed and is the one who talked me into it. :heart: