• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO changing e-mail addressee

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have tried so far in vain on changing my ultima online e-mail address. I decided to drop one exchange that costing me 50.00 a year that i no longer needed and it happens to be tied to my uo accounts, can anyone tell me how to change e-mail information

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried to change that e-mail, no Dice, and it does not seem that it is affiliated in ANY WAY with www.uo.com

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure how you work this one out, since they made your email address into your EA account name and linked everything to it.
I'm moving this thread to the Account Management forum in hopes that Dropixel can help

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You used to be able to do it with Lady Michelle's link. However it is currently broken. EA/Origin have acknowledged this as being an issue and the thread can be seen here.

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The last I heard is you have to contact Account Man. and have them unlink the UO acc. from the current E-mail add. This is so people cant unlink accounts as easy for selling. But I may be wrong.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe that is if you have two accounts on one e-mail and want to split them up. If you just want to change the e-mail for all accounts that are linked together (or if just one is linked to that e-mail) you can do it with the above link, except its broke of course.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok it seems that they are no longer allowing us to change the e-mail address ourselves. I had a chat with Origin's live chat and here is what was said:

you: I am trying to update the e-mail address on my origin account
you: am I able to do that?
Sharat: Actually that option is not available on players end any more, however you can verify the account to me so that I can change that for you. May I have your email ID that you have registered on EA?

So to change your e-mail in the future you will need to login to your origin account here: https://www.origin.com/us/login then click on support and after saying it is an Origin Account Management question chose live support.

I had to answer the security question on the Origin account to change the e-mail addres.s

Good luck all.