• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uo CC Won't Patch

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

I try patching today and it keep giving a crash error that it won't patch.
Has anyone had this issues and able to solve it?
My Enhance Client had no issues patching it, just the classic client that is giving problem.
It happen today, anyone can help?
upload_2017-4-2_14-2-20.png
This is the screenshot ...

Elixar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am experiencing a similar intermittent issue except that mine just read "Patch Error" Can anyone help here?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Try "running as administrator".. that works most of the time on mine.

Elixar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try "running as administrator".. that works most of the time on mine.
Ok here is how it was solved. When you get the "Patch Error" that says 0 errors because it couldn't overwrite the uo.bin file, you must first uninstall the Classic Client, then download the client again from the main website UO.com. IF it doesn't patch, restart your computer in Safe Mode with Networking Enabled, then start the client and the patch should start up. It will take awhile even on a fast connection so fix a sandwich and watch some Game of Thrones or something. Once it gets done, the error should be gone and UOAssist should work just fine.

Elixar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I spoke too soon. That fix above was supplied to me by the Tech Team, it worked for exactly one day. Since then I haven't been able to patch and because of that I cannot run UOAssist which is my main interface for the game. I have no clue what is going on.