• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO-CAH Planner varies from in Game Pet Planner

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I have used the UO-CAH planner for Cu's 100's of times with no problems. I have been using it for my first Naja and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. The UO-CAH planner shows I have 7 points remaining out of the 4503 total. On the first round I used 1500 of the 1501. On the second round I used 1501 of the 1501. For the third round, the in game Pet Planner shows I'm -4 points when I input the figures from UO-CAH. I made changes to the UO Pet planner to end up with 1 remaining point. If I add the same changes to the UO-CAH planner, it shows I have 12 remaining points. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The UO-CAH website, and also @Khaelor in posts her clearly warn of the "rounding" of points that the in game stuff does, so always leave a few extra points as spare to account for this.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi,

I have used the UO-CAH planner for Cu's 100's of times with no problems. I have been using it for my first Naja and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. The UO-CAH planner shows I have 7 points remaining out of the 4503 total. On the first round I used 1500 of the 1501. On the second round I used 1501 of the 1501. For the third round, the in game Pet Planner shows I'm -4 points when I input the figures from UO-CAH. I made changes to the UO Pet planner to end up with 1 remaining point. If I add the same changes to the UO-CAH planner, it shows I have 12 remaining points. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

We would have to see the original pet intensity page and/or stats prior to training, screenshot of the in game planner and the planner page/planner link
from our website.

The UO-CAH website, and also @Khaelor in posts her clearly warn of the "rounding" of points that the in game stuff does, so always leave a few extra points as spare to account for this.
Most rounding has been accounted for and added into the code in the planner. However it is always good practice to do hits/mana last to account for possible user error.

Last edited:

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We would have to see the original pet intensity page and/or stats prior to training, screenshot of the in game planner and the planner page/planner link
from our website.
Thanks for replying @Khaelor I may have found what I did wrong with the numbers. The original Naja as a fresh tame was an Intensity Rating: 91.17% (2 Slot) with an Intensity Value: 4260. The Naja went to 125 Mana and 125 Intelligence, before I started the training. It was those numbers I used and not the original 26 Mana and 26 Intelligence.

Thanks!