• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO.CAH.... no wolf spider information?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not there. Look for the ones with the highest strength. Also dex may be different on them. But str is more important.

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looks like the stronger ones start at 2 slot instead of 1 slot. I ended up with 5 that were between 185-200 hit points, 150+ dex and Stam, and around 240 strength... all 1 slot starters.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't recall wolf spiders being able to become 5 slot pets; hence the main reason for their exclusion I would believe.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't recall wolf spiders being able to become 5 slot pets; hence the main reason for their exclusion I would believe.
They have other pets that don't go to 5. My phones auto correct sure messed up my post up there.
They are missing Wolf Spider and the Predator Hellcat. Not bad for so many pets.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
They have other pets that don't go to 5. My phones auto correct sure messed up my post up there.
They are missing Wolf Spider and the Predator Hellcat. Not bad for so many pets.
Guess you could ask them why. I know they lurk around here.

No has taken the time to compile stats on them?

Wolf spiders are good for weapon training though. They're 100% poison immune.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wolf spiders are good for weapon training though. They're 100% poison immune.
5 skill trained Wolf Spiders also deal a crapload of damage to low Resists foes, like Invasion Generals that are discoed. Each one of my Wolf Spiders deal 100-130 damage per hit to a discoed General, so 500-650 total damage every 1.25 secs, out damaging every other template against them. Generals just melt when my Wolf Spiders get on them. I use "As One" on my Disco/Tamer to spread the damage taken between the Wolf Spiders, while my Bard/Mage buffs/heals them up with the Provo Masteries.
But yeah, higher rating Wolf Spiders spawn as 2 slots instead of 1. Always go for Wolf Spiders with 150+ DEX/Stam, so they'll swing at max speed.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They can kill anything below Captain by themselves faster than any other pet. Also kill the creature spawn faster than other pets without a tank. They melt Rotters. Dragons can kill them if no tank.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm auto correct tells alot about someone history on there phone

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Guess you could ask them why. I know they lurk around here.

No has taken the time to compile stats on them?
Try the stratics wiki. :)