• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO busted?

• Thread starter Blade_Thugluv
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blade_Thugluv

Ok so im trying to log into account 1....... wait..... wait..... wait...... saying password or account name is wrong WTF!....

trying account 2..... wait......wait....wait......Account name or password wrong.......again wtf?

trying account 3.....wait....wait....wait.... pick shard........log out

try account 4...... wait..... waitt.... wait...... account name or password wrong... WTF!!!

Go to uo.com go to account management...... go to modify account...... "Site is currently down." on a white screen wtf?

call EA 1(650) 628-1005 blah blah blah menus blah blah blah please call back during business hours of blah blah blah.. wtf i use to get 24 hour a day help?

try calling ea 1-866-543-5435 blah blah blah same bs menus blah blah blah wtf once again no customer support i have to call back during business hours. i just called 2 weeks ago at 2 in the morning and got help and now i cant?

so should i be worried that maybe i got hacked or is uo just screwy?

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

Well being hacked seems to be rolled out cuz account management page is back up and i can log in to it. but still cant log in game.

So Bliss while we wait what are you up to?

~Blade

B

Blade_Thugluv

a guild member told me this is happening alot lately.... did all the xfers for the rare event on ls break the game? lol i spent a ton there. not as much as most though :)

~Blade

maremmano

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have same problem... seems 2 account can log in.. and 2 cannot!
im very disappointed about this problem that is the 4rth time seems to happen...

please devs take a look on it..

B

Blade_Thugluv

not on 3 of my accounts but 2 others yes.... maybe i should try my others *runs off to check*

~Blade

C

concernedplayer

Their "current" database is down. They reverted to an old database. Brand new accounts are not recognized as even existing right now. Established accounts that had lots of gametime on them should still be going. Accounts that would have expired within a month cannot be logged in.

This happened maybe a week ago, it is just temporary.

As a side bonus, accounts that should be expired right now, but were active a month ago, you can log them in right now.

S

Saris

it will log in give it about 3-5 min, at least mine did, usalay it means they are scanning for something on accounts.

maybey the going deleting dupes lol kinda like the daiblo rust storm.

But knowing EA its prob a sever error and we are bieng re routed to a log in sever in Asia :p

S

Saris

Their "current" database is down. They reverted to an old database. Brand new accounts are not recognized as even existing right now. Established accounts that had lots of gametime on them should still be going. Accounts that would have expired within a month cannot be logged in.

As a side bonus, accounts that should be expired right now, but were active a month ago, you can log them in right now.
lol i stand corrected must have been posting as I was.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I can't log on to any of my accounts not even the accounts I have had for years. I have seven accounts open and not one of them are working. :(

They just started working again woot. :)