• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] UO Beggar back from the dead!

• Thread starter Salty Pete
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

Salty Pete

Good to see, good to see.

Ol' Salty has been busy lately. Now that our forum is back from the dead I'll have to post some of his latest adventures.

Sonoma Salty Pete finally made grand master beggar due to an interesting set of circumstances.

W

Warrior of Time

I do take pride in begging. That is why I want an interactive statue. They say begging is usless. I beg to differ. Lets see them work so hard for so little. I want new items that they want

Let them beg us for once. Even if it don't cost them much. It's the idea behind it.
Beggars unite.

How does that sound? Sound like we're back?

S

Salty Pete

I do take pride in begging. That is why I want an interactive statue. They say begging is usless. I beg to differ. Lets see them work so hard for so little. I want new items that they want

Let them beg us for once. Even if it don't cost them much. It's the idea behind it.
Beggars unite.

How does that sound? Sound like we're back?
Begging bought my tower and everything in it. Not the skill, just the act. The skill has done absolutely nothing for my character. I personally think the skill as it is right now is heavily under developed and unexplored.

L

Lord Drakelord

congrats on GMing it, I know you been at it for a very long time.

L

Lord Drakelord

Hey Salty

Glad to meet you in game at the Mage tower, I finally hit 97 tonight, just 30 more GGS gains to go. If I am lucky to get one GGS a day then maybe next month I can also post that I GM the skill.

My goal is to get all the Begging items, so far all I need is the empty bottle, [I hope], when I found there was two facing on the garland I had to pull my extra off my Luna Vendor for my collection.

S

Salty Pete

Hey Salty

Glad to meet you in game at the Mage tower, I finally hit 97 tonight, just 30 more GGS gains to go. If I am lucky to get one GGS a day then maybe next month I can also post that I GM the skill.

My goal is to get all the Begging items, so far all I need is the empty bottle, [I hope], when I found there was two facing on the garland I had to pull my extra off my Luna Vendor for my collection.
Or, you can try for an alacrity scroll. I grabbed one and did the last full point of begging in a couple of days. (Just log in for your GGS each day)