• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Automap Replacement

• Thread starter Sir Kill Alot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir Kill Alot

Does anyone know of a program that is out there that is replacing UO Automap and it works too??? any help would be grateful..

S

Sir Kill Alot

Ive tried UOCartographer, couldnt get it to even work so i was wondering is there anything else out there or can someone tell me why it wont work...i dont have the new game as of yet, not sure when im gonna get it

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to have uoassist running to get either uo map or cartographer to work. I don't know of any other program available.

S

Sevin0oo0

I think it uses net-framework as well which is prol not natively installed. The thread link above is the only application that is non-officially allowed by stratics. There's could be many reasons why it doesn't work on your box, but they could help in that thread.

personally, i still uoam, but i make my own bmp files. I started a page here http://sevin.t35.com/
describing that process, but i've been sick a lot so it's not done, but may give you an idea what to do if you can copy/paste picture parts.

M

Mitzlplik_SP

Ive tried UOCartographer, couldnt get it to even work so i was wondering is there anything else out there or can someone tell me why it wont work...i dont have the new game as of yet, not sure when im gonna get it
All the answers are in that UOC thread if one was to read it. Ya don`t need the new game either. Works great in classic client.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its better faster and less laggy than automap