• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Automap Files

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if this is right place or not.

I have tried to download UO Cart several times but just cant get it to work. UOAM works fine but i dont have the map files for the new lands. I read a post several months ago about such files and was wondering if anyone knew where I can get the Ter Mur map files for UOAM.

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You wont find the files on Stratics, the creator of UOAM lodged a complaint about the fact that someone had created these files for his program, never did understand why he did since he had released UOAM for free so it wasnt like he was loosing out on anything but oh well it is his right.

You will have to hope someone sees this post and sends you the file, have heard that a few guilds have this file and will pass to members, sorry wont mention guild names on here as I dont want to get them in trouble just providing info so that you might have somewhere else to look

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As said above it was a player edit of UOAM and as it's copyrighted the edit was infact illegal.

Regarding UO Carto, Are you running UO Assist? It is needed to track your character, You don't need to buy UO Assist the demo works too. Also, If you have Windows 7/Vista are you running it as administrator so it can generate the maps?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I run UOAssist fully enabled I can download UO Cartography but when it goes to converting the maps it freezes the computer. Im running Windows XP