• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO-Auction2

R

Royou

Any body know whats happend to the site? not been working for a while now.

Thanks

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay! I see a couple of Chessy auctions on In Game Auctions! Very nicely designed site. :)

Z

Zofinur

Its a site set up by me quite some time ago when i thought there is a need for an alternative to uoa2.
Back then it turned out i was wrong since ppl didnt start to use it.

But in the past days the usage/registrations grows frequently.

So for any questions, issues, hints, whatever ... please contact me.

Can be done via stratics-PM, ICQ or the boards over at ingameauctions.com

R

Rag

Its a site set up by me quite some time ago when i thought there is a need for an alternative to uoa2.
Back then it turned out i was wrong since ppl didnt start to use it.

But in the past days the usage/registrations grows frequently.

So for any questions, issues, hints, whatever ... please contact me.

Can be done via stratics-PM, ICQ or the boards over at ingameauctions.com
U tried to help me several times, but i still cant log in. Reason:
- my account is not activated
or
- i fill in wrong user/pass

I havent recieve any mails yet from ingameauctions, not even in my junkfolder, so i cant rly make out whats wrong here.

Z

Zofinur

I havent recieve any mails yet from ingameauctions, not even in my junkfolder, so i cant rly make out whats wrong here.
I manually opened ur account and did set the password.
Send the password from my own eMailclient now to ensure the spam-filter of ur provider wont swallow it this time.

I am 100% sure the eMails are sent by the server.
Tried it myself to register a new dummy account (which is deleted again) and it worked.