• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Assit Macros

• Thread starter GreekHero
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

GreekHero

I know this has been posted probably 10 times. I cannot find where the UO assist macros and general settings are stored (currently trying to migrate from one pc to another). I remember something about a UOA-Settings directory in the past. Cannot seem to locate it now.

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The settings are in a subfolder you installed UOA in.

Subfolder is UOA-Settings\<account name>\<shard>\<character name>

Now the question is, where did you install UOA to? :D

Most folks install it to C:\programs files\UOA, that's the default.

If you still have your UOA icon, just right click on it and select properties.

If not, just search your drives for "UOA-Settings"

G

GreekHero

The settings are in a subfolder you installed UOA in.

Subfolder is UOA-Settings\<account name>\<shard>\<character name>

Now the question is, where did you install UOA to? :D

Most folks install it to C:\programs files\UOA, that's the default.

If you still have your UOA icon, just right click on it and select properties.

If not, just search your drives for "UOA-Settings"
Here is the problem though. I do remember the directory UOA-Settings from back in the day (I also found the whole directly in an old external drive that I was using as a backup). Did something change over the years though? My current situation is that this is a brand new windows installation. My path is: c:\program files (x86)\uoassist (there is no uoa-setting inside that subforlder, only the uo assist.exe and 2 dll files). I also tried and created complete macros etc for a character (just in case by doing so the UOA-setting folder would appear somewhere). I also do a general search and cannot locate it. Hmmmm...