• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Assist - new version, - no spam

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I couldn't find this version... link?

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I couldn't find this version... link?
Go to his site and use the Updates link on the left. You should read his note first tho ... he explains why things happened. Once at the Updates, just cllick the EXE to download it.

NEAT THING: Because your macros are (I think) registry keys - as is your registration key - when you reinstall UOA, all your stuff is back in a fully functioning proggie. I did the new D/L and then logged in ... everything was there on all characters (that matter).

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see:

Current Files

UOAssist.exe - Version 1.9.1 - June 22, 2018

When I d/l this, my comp still deletes it. I don't see any newer version than that on there.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
While the virus either real or not sucks are the ads really that big of a deal shouldn't tug who could have charged for yearly updates etc make a little cash off this. something that we paid for decades ago yet expect to have it updated etc just sayin....

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see:

Current Files

UOAssist.exe - Version 1.9.1 - June 22, 2018

When I d/l this, my comp still deletes it. I don't see any newer version than that on there.
You need to purge your computer of all the old UOA files. NOT YOUR MACROS.