• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

uo assist micro help

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No, and what you are asking for is "illegal" in game.

Tectop

Journeyman
Th mUOTE="Mervyn, post: 2688543, member: 154080"]uoassist not necessary, hold right click down, then press left click?[/QUOTE]
Tyvm

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
There is a UO macro for it, no need for a uo assist macro here.

For Tug, I have an other problem.
First time I start UO with uo assist a boot of PC, UO will freeze before I get all the way in and can see my uo desktop. The problem is not new but got worse, before the update, I would freeze when reopening my bags on login.
It may effect it, that my castle is very heavy to loot too, but still, if I start UO without uo assist after a boot, there is no problem and I can close uo and start with uo assist without problems so it have to be an uo assist problem.

Thanks for still being there for us after almost 20 years