• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Assist Doesn't Load When I Load It!

Vama Marga

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello!

I am having a problem:

I had subscribed for UOAssist about 9 months ago, and it, at first, loaded only occasionally. Now it won't load at all.

Is there anything I can do to get the window to load up after I click "play" on the patch updater?

I've tried running as administrator, and also have tried to run it under various compatibility modes for windows. I've also tried a reinstall. I know that there is a website for UOAssist, but the software looks like it was abandoned in 2012 and has no further updates. People on Siege have been running it with no problems.

Any feedback or help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
Sorry for the delay in reply. Just noticed this thread now ...

When I have experienced this - I seem to have had good results if i paused for a few seconds before hitting "Continue" on the UOAssist updater
( or maybe it was before i hit "play" after the client loads, cant remember nor test it as its working fine for every time lately).

anyways by pausing it seemed to be reliable every time, for me, when this happened.