• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO Art Files Content Creation

RodanRoar

Visitor
Hello all!

I am wondering if anyone knows how to get ahold of UO Art, I am hoping for character animations and stuff like that. I plan to recreate the old flash game UODefender () to release for free as a fun thing to do.

I was wondering if anyone could help me get some UO art. I am currently using UOFiddler, I had to do some work to find an install of UO that still had the files that fiddler needed, but it's a pain to export out of and seems to be missing a lot of animation art. The MUL editor from runuo gives more art, but I still seem to be missing a lot (Maybe my install doesnt have all the required mul files?) I was wondering if anyone knows of a good way to get that art, or if someone else has already done what I'm trying to do.

Any advice is appreciated!