• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player News UO 25th Anniversary Table Top Book

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A few have glitches where page 12 and 13 are the same thing as page 12.

I think those are rares Ill sell for 4 plats each! :devil:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*has a religious experience from the shock of seeing the world in one-point perspective rather than isometric*

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought it would not allow you to place two of the page 13 in there

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought it would not allow you to place two of the page 13 in there
Somehow there was a duplicate page 12 that took the page 13 spot. It was the early ones. The ones I collected after the Faire have correct books.
Could have been when page 12 statue was fixed. Then replaced.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have all 15 pages and a page 13 that is really 12. ended up with 3 full books i think and just two empty was going to get them filled but did not have time
Somehow there was a duplicate page 12 that took the page 13 spot. It was the early ones. The ones I collected after the Faire have correct books.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
It was 3 statues that gave out page 12. The first one had it as number 13, the second one had it correct as number 12 but if you had gotten the wrong numbered page you couldn't get the correct one. After that a new statue came up that let you get a page 12 even if you had gotten the wrongly numbered 13 or the correct number 12 before.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was 3 statues that gave out page 12. The first one had it as number 13, the second one had it correct as number 12 but if you had gotten the wrong numbered page you couldn't get the correct one. After that a new statue came up that let you get a page 12 even if you had gotten the wrongly numbered 13 or the correct number 12 before.
:lol: That's too much for me to have kept up with.

That's how I still have some unused pages:

Page 13 Hezekiah
2 of Page 12 Hezekiah
Page 13 Hendrix
Page 12 Hendrix

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It would be nice if they could put the page statues back up for as long as they were supposed to be... Don't see how it could be that hard.
I honestly do not see why they didn't just move the statues somewhere like Britain Commons after the event and let them stay there until the 29th for those of us who were unable to attend due to RL... you know... that thing that I have to do to be able to afford to pay for all my accounts as I do every month...

But whatever... just another nail in that coffin for me...

Sometimes I just wonder if they just seriously enjoy trying to be jerks... I mean seriously what harm would it have been to do something like that? Not like a 25th anniversary comes around again... Not like you will have another 25th Anniversary party or anything...

But no... they want to cater to the rares people... but it wasn't like they didn't already do that with the prize items and such... but whatever... just keep ****ting on all the average players... see how many will tolerate that crap and for how long they will put up with it. Keep catering to a community filled with cheaters, scripters, and hackers... who have made playing UO their "career" ... rather than something for entertainment... and enjoyment.

Yes, keep doing that...

And they wonder why people give them a hard time... Gee I don't know... might it be because the players are sick of being treated like dodo... ? Lied to... ? Cheated? ... is it not because we are continually strung along with promise after promise that goes nowhere?

I mean... we put up with constant spammers, cheaters, dupers, and scripters... we have put up with so many bugs that it makes a roach motel in a crack house look like a drop in the bucket... we are continually told about how they don't replace things when the game's bugs cause the loss of things... but they won't replace them... we are laughed at if someone scams us using exploits of the game... yet those exploiting the other players get off scot-free... But we are supposed to praise them and such when they do the tiniest of things...

I swear if they gave you nothing at all for over 2 years half of you would praise them for that...

:rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are right. I got the first day a correct page 12 and from another statue an additional page 12 the next day, when i logged in again and checked all statues again.
So i have a full lore book and an additional page 12, lol.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I was adding the scrolls to the book as I collected them.
I now have a book with 15 pages.
Page 13 is a repeat of page 12
I was able to collect the real page 13 but now what!

Anyone know if there is a "fix" in the works for people like me who added them not noticing ? :rolleyes:

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Anyone know if there is a "fix" in the works for people like me who added them not noticing ? :rolleyes:
I am sure that someone will change his normal book with your rare one.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I have a spare book with all the right 15 pages I always waited to add them until I had them all if you want i will take broken book for good one

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few have glitches where page 12 and 13 are the same thing as page 12.
:lol: That's too much for me to have kept up with.

That's how I still have some unused pages:

Page 13 Hezekiah
2 of Page 12 Hezekiah
Page 13 Hendrix
Page 12 Hendrix
Am I understanding this correctly? Adding the Page 13 Hezekiah or Page 12 Hendrix would bug adding the corrected Page 12/13 as the Page/Name combination was reversed. The rare books would be the ones with Page 13 Hezekiah AND Page 12 Hendrix?

Claimed my scrolls after the closing ceremonies and ended up with two Page 12 Hezekiah, so either of these should be ok to add to book with Page 13 Hendrix, I think.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Am I understanding this correctly? Adding the Page 13 Hezekiah or Page 12 Hendrix would bug adding the corrected Page 12/13 as the Page/Name combination was reversed. The rare books would be the ones with Page 13 Hezekiah AND Page 12 Hendrix?

Claimed my scrolls after the closing ceremonies and ended up with two Page 12 Hezekiah, so either of these should be ok to add to book with Page 13 Hendrix, I think.
@Chrille has a better handle on what happened to the pages.

The scroll should say Hezikiah for Page 12.
Hendrix for Page 13 and yours does.

I don't think they will auto fix if you don't have those.

I'd put in the Page 13 Hendrix then the page 12 Hezikiah.