• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unusual Naja..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Back when there were magic options for Najas, you could add a limited magic option like shashing etc to them. I made one with slashing and poison breath and poison bite. I kicks royal *ss in spawns and I can see the samurai moves nerve strike, and WW, with just GM naja. Cannot make one like this anymore I think. Still got 450 TP left. Was wondering where to add the points. Obvious choices may be some wrestling and tactics, then some more mana perhaps, everything else GM..They never had any super power option magics like Chiv, but they got AI. Did not have the heart to delete him : Samurai Naja lol. Poisons the poops out of the area, draws spawn and then kills them with WW, hits with AI a lot. All with just GM skills and bushido of only 57. I wonder when his Bushido if higher if he will do more damage. Building that up slowly..
Now got to think of what to make him. He is poison immune and spell resistance is also huge. Whachu think?