• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Unusual blessed sandals?

UODJ

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in the late 90's I loved blessed clothes so I collected quite a bit. After the publish that added Blessed in it's own tag line made me collect the old 'double blessed' items even more.

I was going through my collection and found a pair of sandals that seemed to have avoided the changes oh so many years ago.

This first picture is a typical 'double blessed' pair of sandals. I have over 20 clothing items with the tag identical to this:

But digging further through my old blessed clothes and I noticed my old red sandals' tag is a little different...

Any reason why one item of mine was able to avoid the change? How common did this happen?

Attachments

C

Crystal Rose

Originally Posted by DVI
the [blessed] tag would appear on an item when a CBD was used.

Originally Posted by Tetricyde
Correct and after which when they changed the format... if you used an additional Clothing Bless Deed after the change...

...this is where you get the Double Bless items From

Thanks, we have our answer :)

Attachments

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Originally Posted by Tetricyde
Correct and after which when they changed the format... if you used an additional Clothing Bless Deed after the change...

...this is where you get the Double Bless items From

Thanks, we have our answer :)
False.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes items lose the bless tag I think this is what happened here

Stuff seem to dissapear from item for example... can you spot what is wrong this this robe? heh

D

DVI

Aside from the obvious reference to the resist being missing, it is also obviously a older item which can be seen by the presence of the letter "A" before the name of the item.

This is quite common of the original veteran reward robes.