• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] "unused" tile?

T

Teeshy

Bug? Glitch? Keepable? Sellable? Rare? Anyone know anything about these?

I had a bag in my inventory that kept telling me it had one item in it, that weighed nothing. So I decided to put it on the ground and axe it to see what happened, cos it had been bugging me for AGES. Anyways, when I did, out popped this tile

If it's something I should delete, please let me know! Equally, if it's something worth millions please do too! ;)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Old thing now, think it came out with SE were you could loot them off corpses, lockdownable but can only be taken out of axeable containers and drop to the floor. Never were illegal, used to go for 2-4 mill about 2 years back wouldn't have a clue today as there were 1000s back then but still a nice item, but havent seen one for sale in the last year iv been back.

F

feath

not illegal. I think I paid 5m, but that was a long time ago.

B

Brgers

I have a bag like that, that I know used to contain said tile. If I axe the bag, can I move the tile?

B

Brgers

Also, I know for a fact these happened way before SE, at least some of them. I've had mine for going on 6-7 years.

F

feath

I have a bag like that, that I know used to contain said tile. If I axe the bag, can I move the tile?
it will go where you axe the bag. lock it down, or it'll poof.
you can release it, and place it in another axable container, to move it.

F

feath

put the item, still in it's axable container, on a vendor. or put up a thread here, or in your regional trade forum.

T

Teeshy

Thanks for the replies so far =) I've actually had an offer by PM, but am not sure whether to sell it or not yet =) I kinda like it - it's weird ;)

I just don't know where it came from =P I've only been playing a couple of years, so dunno if something I did caused it, or if I picked it up off a vendor stuck in a bag with something else? Just weird!

What shard is this on?
Oceania =)

B

Brgers

I know for awhile they would show up in a bag. But as of a couple of years ago you could no longer see them unless axed.

H

Haunted Graffiti

I own one of these on the Atlantic shard. After seeing this post, I'm considering selling the tile. If I axe the bag and lock the tile down to show a perspective buyer in my house, how do I go about getting it back in a bag?

F

feath

I own one of these on the Atlantic shard. After seeing this post, I'm considering selling the tile. If I axe the bag and lock the tile down to show a perspective buyer in my house, how do I go about getting it back in a bag?
"i wish to release this" ... target tile. pick it up and put it in a pouch, or other axeable container.
if you put it in an un-axeable container, you wont be able to get it out.

H

Haunted Graffiti

I spose I'm screwed. When I acquired the item it was in a backpack, and viewable at the time.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spose I'm screwed. When I acquired the item it was in a backpack, and viewable at the time.
As far as I know the "Unused" tiles were never viewable in any container, only when lying out in the open, and they still are viewable like that.

Are you perhaps thinking of a "No Draw" tile? Those used to be viewable in containers, but are no longer viewable in the 2D client. They did remain viewable in the 3D client after that change, but that's gone bye-bye, of course. I don't THINK they're viewable in the KR client, but I can't check right now.

H

Haunted Graffiti

I am! Thanks for clearing that up. I have a backpack with a no draw tile present. I suppose it's close to worthless as the graphic is gone? :(

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, I wouldn't say worthless. A bag containing an invisible item is still kind of nifty, in my opinion, since it still displays the item count but nothing is there. I still have mine on display, anyway.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies when i moved house last time i popped my tile into a wooden box..the same wooden box style that i have had 255 stone items in and axed to drop the 255 stone item to the floor....the tile wooden box however will not allow me to axe it open again?? any ideas or im a sucked!!