• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Untouched 3 Slot BLAZE Cu Sidhe

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have an untouched, 3 slot Blaze Cu Sidhe that I have been trying to decide what to do with for a while now.
I've decided that I do not want to invest the money into getting 120 scrolls and the time into training it.
so.... I'm gonna sell it off.
its not a high-intensity Blaze Cu, as a fresh tame its rating is around 30% but if your gonna enhance it that shouldn't matter too much.

post bids here.
or you can PM me bid and ill post it here as anonymous if you're the shy type.

I can deliver it to any production shard in-game.

(I reserve the right to sell at any time when I see a good price or keep it if I think all the prices are too low)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Show pics of the lore screens.

I do not think you can get RNG to be so bad that you can get any pet at 30% intensity.

And saying it is 30% is not going to help your sale.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Show pics of the lore screens.

I do not think you can get RNG to be so bad that you can get any pet at 30% intensity.

And saying it is 30% is not going to help your sale.
so I should lie about it?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so I should lie about it?
Most buyers would like to see the stats since these can sell for 8 plats.

I would like to see how low the stats are to make it 30%. Probably a very rare dog.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
sorry got busy, dog was actually a 28% once I put all the numbers in.
hella low Cu for sure.
but it was pretty!

Blaze 2021.jpg

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
That’s actually really impressive. I don’t think I’ve calcd one that low before. Very rare

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Damn that's a one of a kind low roller. The energy resist is the only above 50% item.