• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Unreadable Maps

Nightmare of GL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was recently looking through my maps and I ended up finding an Unreadable Treasuremap for somewhere in Tokuno Islands. Any idea as to what these are would like to know what to do with them.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They are likely already-dug Level 7 maps from before the changes. I had a number of my archival Diabolical maps that were already completed turn into those.

Nightmare of GL

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Basara, I came back and bought my house and was going through my maps to organize things. I found that and was trying to figure out what it was.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I noticed the other day, that they fixed them.
It should have the title on the map again.
I had several that were unreadable like that.
I was surprised when I could read them again.

When they changed the levels of tmaps, it was stated that if they were already done, that they would retain the title.
I posted about them changing, when it was on TC but they didn't fix it then.
Not sure exactly when it was changed, but it now is...