• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Unraveling Info

• Thread starter Stupid Miner
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Stupid Miner

Tested with a Gargoyle
Weapons-
From what I can tell, Durability increase (hidden) seems to count for half it's property value as an item intensity: Dull Copper which is 100% durability increase for weapons counts as 50% intensity, and Shadow Iron which has 20% cold damage and 50% durability increase counts between 40-50% intensity.

Elemental damage distributions count for whatever their value is. (Val is 60%)
(Oddly enough my Item Id lied to me about Verite being less than 60% intensity while in actuality it was 60%)

No Weapons crafted from a plain hammer are unravelable
Weapons crafted from a runic hammer count their special materials toward their intensity.

Enhancing Weapons:

DC: +50 Intensity
Shadow: +45 Intensity
Copper: +30 Intensity (from Elemental damages)
Bronze: +40 Intensity (from Elemental damages)
Gold: +40 Intensity
Agapite: +50 Intensity (from Elemental damages)
Verite: +60 Intensity (from Elemental damages)
Valorite +60 Intensity (from Elemental damages)

Verite is the best for weapons with 100% Physical Damage
Dull Copper is the best for weapons with Elemental Damage

Special Woods: All properties count.
Exceptional weapons can always be unraveled.
(plain-crafted) Non-exceptional bloodwood weapons can be unraveled

Exceptional Crafted
35%+ Crafter's (Item crafter's not the unraveler's) Arms Lore bonus DI doesn't count toward unraveling.
However, DI over( 35+ Armslore Bonus)% full counts as a property. I.e. 41 DI counts as 81% intensity.

Plain Crafted (and looted)
100% of the DI counts as a magic property

Shields-
Dull Copper counts < 40% intensity
Gold counts as 70% intensity
Lower Requirements counts as a property
Resist doesnt count as a property

Armor
Guessing it works the same way as DI on Weapons.
Unlikely Resist will count as a property

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
On the exceptional items DI - does that count items that have been imbued?

Was wondering that if one imbued a 40% DI (GM arms lore) item with over 120% intensity other properties, if they would skill give back residue (currently would prefer residue back for training)? Imbuing might alter the nature of the way the property is read, for the unravel.

And, it's likely that the durability counts as half, from the pre-AoS high end version of that property topping out at 200% when converted to AoS property system.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
On the exceptional items DI - does that count items that have been imbued?

Was wondering that if one imbued a 40% DI (GM arms lore) item with over 120% intensity other properties, if they would skill give back residue (currently would prefer residue back for training)? Imbuing might alter the nature of the way the property is read, for the unravel.

And, it's likely that the durability counts as half, from the pre-AoS high end version of that property topping out at 200% when converted to AoS property system.
i made a katana with 40% di (from arms lore) showed 80%

then imbued with 61 luck (for 61 intesity added )

then imbued with 9 fire resist (60 percent intensity)

showed 201 intensity unraveled with a gargoyle with 117 imbuing
gave me 1 residue
hope that is what you were asking for !

oh and yes it does count as a property I kinda wish we could control how much di a weapon gets from armslore (i know you can change it with imbuing)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yep, that's it... It remembers the DI was from exceptional, after imbuing, so doesn't count it. Good to know.

S

Stupid Miner

Ah, I had noticed that, just had no idea why it worked like that.