• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Unraveling in general

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right so I am now in process of working the imbuer. But, but Viq you say, there is a live event, did you not know that?

Well consider me stupid but I figured now the sub servers might be getting hit for imbue gain cycles less. :) (Its an old and suspicious of the servers player thingy.)

So right now I am at 81.1 and looking forward to gains to 120 I decided I needed to clear a lot of space in the house so I could hold all my single imbue property items for the next wave where I will be adding another and then another property. (trying to keep resource burn to an absolute minimum.)

Now I have read the threads on training and crafting relic frags, my questions are simply:

At 95.1 will I be able to unravel any item that will unravel to relic?

At 81.1 am I able to unravel any item that will unravel to essence?

Do you seem to be able to produce more residue or essence at higher skills, or does creation of multiples of these resources seem to be largely tied to race and or location for unraveling?

I have lots more, but that will do for now.

Thanks in advance for reading and your replies.

*BTW- I did play around with this quite a bit during beta, and can I say that what we have now is very different in lots of ways from what we had there.

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was 50.1 imbuing skill to get essence?

Players have reported getting more relics by maxing out the bonuses: use a gargoyle, 120 imbuing skill, go to the Queen's soulforge, have mysticism. I am saving up my best items to unravel after I reach 120 skill. (I think an imbued item has a PENALTY of -20% on its total intensities when you go to unravel it.)

You won't need any essence or relics during training, just save up what you get as you train. But then when you reach 120 skill the production imbuing eats up a lot of essence and relics.

The amount of residue I get from unraveling the oak and yew bows is just a little over 2 per bow. I was getting a bit more at the queen's forge compared to home, but not enough to bother with the trip. Seems like that difference is gone now at skill over 100.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How does mysticism affect unraveling?
It does not.

If it would, that would be yet another good occasion for the devs to write a freaking guide for this game more complicated over the years than an astrophysics degree! :rant2: