• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

unravel intensity only on monster loot not containers or backpack?

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco,

As always, many thanks for all the hard work you put into the ui,

quick question, i use the property highlighting and unravel color coding to make it easier at a glance to know what items on corpses are worth looting, this works a ok, the main aspect i like is the red, green, or blue font on the name of the item

firstly i mostly use the "list" view

my question is, is there a way to use this red, green, and blue unravel font on the name after it has been looted, i have many chests in my house full of loot and its hard finding the decent loot from the not so decent, the normal yellow intensity works a ok, but i have to manually mouse over each item to work out if they are worth using.

i hope i make sense

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco,

As always, many thanks for all the hard work you put into the ui,

quick question, i use the property highlighting and unravel color coding to make it easier at a glance to know what items on corpses are worth looting, this works a ok, the main aspect i like is the red, green, or blue font on the name of the item

firstly i mostly use the "list" view

my question is, is there a way to use this red, green, and blue unravel font on the name after it has been looted, i have many chests in my house full of loot and its hard finding the decent loot from the not so decent, the normal yellow intensity works a ok, but i have to manually mouse over each item to work out if they are worth using.

i hope i make sense
it can't be done outside the loot because it will cause huge lag...

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok understood, :( thank you for the answer though, :)

One side question what if you could toggle the feature on or off would that also cause lag, please understand i have 0 idea on how you techincally achieve it on corpses anyway so sorry if this is a stupid question :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2