• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Unravel embuing gains

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last publish made that possible. They made it a little bit easier to gain imbuing skill and allow gains from unraveling up to 120

J

[JD]

The gains seem very slow past 60-65. you have to sacrafice higher and higher level loot to get those unravel gains.

I like the unraveling changes though, it lets me gain skill while building resources I'll need. And I think it's less expensive also, you just spend time gathering and analyzing loot, instead of spending gold on gems/resources to imbue.

Chrome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The gains seem very slow past 60-65. you have to sacrafice higher and higher level loot to get those unravel gains.

I like the unraveling changes though, it lets me gain skill while building resources I'll need. And I think it's less expensive also, you just spend time gathering and analyzing loot, instead of spending gold on gems/resources to imbue.
Imbuing skill gains by unraveling

It is necessary to unravel item with unravelling intensity that corresponds to imbuing skill.

unravelling intensity [minimum]
no use PSC : P = 5 * (imbuing skill) - 175
use PSC 110 : P = 5 * (imbuing skill) - 210
use PSC 120 : P = 5 * (imbuing skill) - 245

unravelling intensity [maximum]
P = 5 * (imbuing skill) + 175

unravel intensity is consideration of all the following.

- Total Magic intensity [penalty of 6 or over properties is included]
- Material Bonus
- Race Bonus
- Soul Forge Bonus
- Durability and Imbued penalty

if imbuing skill is 100.0, unravelling intensity needs more than 255 [use PSC120]
to gain imbuing skill by unravelling.