• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Unofficial News; EM Event) The Last Straw

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because if we wait for the reporters to post it, it will probably be the day before (no offense intended)...

Message I received at the counselor’s hall this morning:

“After the failure that occurred last time, I call again to see if the people can make amends for their faults. I am in need of some items to bring back my daughter, that seem to only appear on a few nights when the dead that raise are stronger and seem to possess a stronger anatomy. I seek three different items that will be appearing at three different graveyards at different times. Please wait at ‘The Cat's Eye’ Tavern in Britain near the West Britain bank, at 7:00 PM CST (8:00PM Eastern) on October 31st. That is all.”

Sounds like good 'ol zombie-bashing Haloween fun to me. :D

S

Stupid Miner

Because if we wait for the reporters to post it, it will probably be the day before (no offense intended)...

Message I received at the counselor’s hall this morning:

“After the failure that occurred last time, I call again to see if the people can make amends for their faults. I am in need of some items to bring back my daughter, that seem to only appear on a few nights when the dead that raise are stronger and seem to possess a stronger anatomy. I seek three different items that will be appearing at three different graveyards at different times. Please wait at ‘The Cat's Eye’ Tavern in Britain near the West Britain bank, at 7:00 PM CST (8:00PM Eastern) on October 31st. That is all.”

Sounds like good 'ol zombie-bashing Haloween fun to me. :D
Hey, you're right, saw it this morning (day before).
Oh, and next time you post an EM event like this, just give it normal [News] tags.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly.. I try not to get in trouble on purpose. :p

S

Stupid Miner

She is following the admin rules. Only Stratics staff can use [these].
Eh, it's a general rule. Doesn't mean it's necessary, or even useful, in every case-by-case instance.

It'd be simpler though if Crysta would just apply for a staff position, at least we know she's reliable.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to go for reporter but can't get myself to finish the application.