• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unlocking Resisting Spells for Mage Path

Horus

Visitor
Okay, so I got my Mage up to GM in the Mage Skills (Magery, Wrestling, Meditation, Eval, and Inscription). I completed the Champ Spawn. I went to the Advanced Skill Trainer who says he will unlock Focus or Resisting Spells Will cost 10,000. He sent me to find Master Sallumax which I did. He then had me kill 25 magic casting monsters. Which I did. Returning to the Advanced Sill Guy and I can't figure out how to get him the 10,000. I have it in the bank and also tried handing it to him... neither worked. So back to Sallumax I went and he just tells me the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can you mark it as a quest item? or get a context menu when you click on the gold?