• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

unleashed?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
dare i ask why everyone has Unleashed on their badges here on Stratics?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Perfect example is that we could freely talk about your character name that the Karen's didn't like and all you need to do is put a period somewhere in the name for it to show. It's certainly not a place for the sensitive type.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's a new forum with barely any rules that we opened about 6 months ago, and has gotten quite popular. It's an opt-in only forum so you have to click a button to see the posts at all, that way those who don't like them don't have to see them. Haidon linked to the instructions on how to join, and the very small amount of rules are stickied in the forum. Opting in is what gives you the Unleashed badge.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I feel like this is a good compromise...

Having said that, Stratics has always had uptight moderators and users. I'm glad to see you all finally embracing how fun it is to not have a stick up your butt. I'll pass though. I like thinking of you all as Jalapeno's on a Steek.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Having said that, Stratics has always had uptight moderators and users. I'm glad to see you all finally embracing how fun it is to not have a stick up your butt. I
We've wanted to do this for around 5 years, it just turned into a never ending discussion about discussions which discussed previous discussions, which is why it took so long. You and others vastly overestimate how far the stick is up our collective butts. Despite being moderators, most of us really don't care what people post and enjoy the funny rule breaking posts as much as anyone else does. We just have to enforce the rules by deleting the post through our laughing.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We've wanted to do this for around 5 years, it just turned into a never ending discussion about discussions which discussed previous discussions, which is why it took so long. You and others vastly overestimate how far the stick is up our collective butts. Despite being moderators, most of us really don't care what people post and enjoy the funny rule breaking posts as much as anyone else does. We just have to enforce the rules by deleting the post through our laughing.
Well, I didn't mean you of course. I really just have one mod in mind so that was a very bad exaggeration on my part. I did quit a very big and popular guild because of the whole "no cursing" thing though in game and I believe there are ex-mods in that guild

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Perfect time for a shameless Unleashed plug... whoever thinks the Mods have sticks up their butts should check out what THEY are saying in Unleashed.... I'd bet you would be surprised :hahaha:

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
dare i ask why everyone has Unleashed on their badges here on Stratics?
<stoopid answer>

Ummm, cuz we're speshul? :p T'was a deep, dark sekret ya see. But don't tell ennyone an' we should be okay.

>/stoopid answer>
Come on over. It's different for sure.