• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] "Unknown" Repair deed

G

Godra

I have a bunch on the "Unknown" deeds. But I do have only one that is titled "Unknown"; crafted by Lord Vonlunatic; with "exceptional" under crafter name & then the weight under that. It is a brown deed, like a repair contract. Any idea of a price on Atlantic shard?

T

TramMoonWalker

I also have 2 such brown Unknown dees. If my memory serves, these are sold on vendor for like 500k 2 or 3 years ago. Its, for me, rather difficult to find one.

These are bugged reapair deed, so that they havent shown their own title nor crafters name neither. Moreover, couldnt be locked down.
Now that the bugs have been fixed, it might be worth a few mil, especially for deed collectors, I think.

G

Godra

Ah, well. Mine has the crafters name and says exceptional. Maybe its not a repair contract. It someone tells me how to take screen shot and psot it here, I will. But it says "unknown" in yellow letters like a title would to a deed, then says "crafted by Lord VonLunatic", then "exceptional" then "weight: 1 Stone".

so like this:

Unknown
Crafted by Lord VonLunatic
Exceptional
Weight: 1 Stone

I do have others that look like normal add-on deeds (like white bank checks, of water trough) that say

Unknown
Weight: 1 Stone

But the first one seems to be unique. I have never seen any others. Yes to the later I posted, But with crafters name and exceptional I have not. That is the one I would love to put a price tag on.