• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Unique/Server Birth/Bugged & All sorts of other rares for auction! Ends 8/7/2020 at 12:00 Noon Pacific Time.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EDIT: I added starting prices and changed the format to auction. 10 Minute Rule Applies!

Hello all! Selling a whole bunch of items I have been hoarding and recently acquired. Please make bids in this thread. I will sell to the highest bid on 8/7/2020 at 12:00 Noon Pacific Time.

Thanks!

1. Marble Table – Server Birth Item (1 piece) : 750 Mil tamagoya
2. A Deed For A Vendor Named Alidia – Old School Vendor Deed : 150k Alexander of ATL.
3. A Deed For A Vendor Named Azora – Old School Vendor Deed : 150k Alexander of ATL.
6. “Dirt” – Not sure where its from but may be one of a kind? It’s a dirt tile! : 2 P @Superflea (ICQ)
7. Upright Loom – Not sure where its from but may be one of a kind? Works! Not a deed! : 4 P @Superflea (ICQ)
8. Spinning Wheel – Not sure where its from but may be one of a kind? Works! Not a deed! : 6 P @Superflea (ICQ)
10. Bones (Not a container) – Not sure where its from but may be one of a kind? : 20 M Dryzzid of Atlantic
11. Hay (thin version) : 20 M gIL#0386 (Discord)
12. Easel With Canvas (1 stone, Regular are 25 stones) - Not sure where its from but may be one of a kind? 750 M @Superflea (ICQ)
15. Bugged? Rarewood Chest – Spell Channeling & -1 Faster Casting : 25 M Draza
17. Full Snow Globe Set : 30 M Tresdni

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Interested in 1 and 6. Shoot me an icq pls

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Post has been updated in auction format. Please Post/ICQ/Discord offers and I will keep the post updated with the current high bid.

a wizard

Journeyman
7 and 8 I would double check with Mesanna with. Long time ago there was an exploit to make deedable items able to be picked up and moved around, most notably anvils and forges. They used to be bannable if caught with them, now just deleted on sight usually.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
7 and 8 I would double check with Mesanna with. Long time ago there was an exploit to make deedable items able to be picked up and moved around, most notably anvils and forges. They used to be bannable if caught with them, now just deleted on sight usually.
I got these 2 items from an old school museum that decayed. Everyone knew they were there for 20 years and nothing happened. I think it’s safe :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Can I get the hue and weight on number 6?

For numbers 7 and 8, there was a bug back around 2013 or 2014 where deeded bits like this occasionally would span in the cavern. All 1 stone, if I recall correctly.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
#2 150k
#3 150k

What server are these on? What server(s) do you accept payment?