• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Unicorn Puppies Arrival

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Welcome to my shard.

Prepare to fight my alliance (I think we can field 3 or 4 on a really really good day) and also the zergfest that wont fight unless they have 3x your numbers or stay in guard zone and have "guards" on a macro.

Also beware, I do enjoy to rob you of whatever I can get. Please carry uber rares and do the Prime Lich spawn as often as possible. KTY
*waves*

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Life suddenly makes sense....

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings, I am Zuckuss and I welcome you to our wonderful shard and look forward to the added yelling in general chat.

We have several Felucca groups here on Catskills. There is the one who wont show up unless there is 3x numbers as mentioned above, they are known as "the Zerg," then theres this group of hot up-and-comers which is simply referred to as "the Trammies" and then another who likes even numbered, well skilled fights, the group known as "the PvP'ers" but they goof around a lot and sometimes they will try to meld you, so please be careful.

Please be aware of our following customs:
1. Cake
2. Yelling "PEOPEL ARE FOOL" when successfully dropping an enemy combatant. *This is very important*
3. Cataclysmically ridiculous general chat debates

Welcome to Catskills!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
"And sometimes they will try to meld you"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I havEn't laughed this hard in weeks! LOLOLOLOLOL

Unicorn Puppies

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sounds great.
We will be killing everyone without question, reason, or challenge.
But we will acknowledge when you play hard, and mention that you died to two fat chicks. We are large and in charge!
See you soon.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't play this shard, but I love your forum name. Unicorn Puppies would be enough for me to hide in guard zone.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know not about unicorn puppies, but unless they are better bred for baying at bunnies than my beagle, they are likely of liitle use to me.

Unicorn Puppies

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Where is this such cake at? All I have seen so far is people standing at the gate... BORING.... as you can tell it has been at least 30 mins since I have eaten.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are they here yet? You girls still need suits?? Whats happening???
Let me know =)