• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Underworld and Abyss lava fishing still broken?

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So it seems that 2 publishes ago or so something happened to the big fish in the underworld and abyss lava. No one I know has caught anything from either the water or the lava there since. Lava fish look cool and some make pies from them. Since they seem to have disappeared, can someone out there please see where the goblins have hidden them?

The Albatross/ Lord Aphid LS

Nails

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i was understanding that you could also get lava fish out of the water down there too. you just fish with a normal pole in water down there. when the lava rock stuff came out the fish in the lava was broken. go to work in the water area down there

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The underworld seems fishless as well. Not even a mud puppy or red herring so no dice there either on the lava fish.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made 150k clean points doing lava fishing. No fish found!

I fail to see the connection between Lava fishing and Clean Up points........

What does one get from Lava fishing that might be turned in for Clean Up points ?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I fail to see the connection between Lava fishing and Clean Up points........

What does one get from Lava fishing that might be turned in for Clean Up points ?
The black lava rock are worth 500 points each!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So it seems that 2 publishes ago or so something happened to the big fish in the underworld and abyss lava. No one I know has caught anything from either the water or the lava there since. Lava fish look cool and some make pies from them. Since they seem to have disappeared, can someone out there please see where the goblins have hidden them?

Any update here from anyone? Any Lava fish caught in the last 30 days? If so where?