• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

undead talisman with 10 hci

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how hard is it to get these........... i got one off of the first skeletal lich i ever killed, and killed 50+ since and got nothing at all no more talismans or the spellbooks that they drop, has anyone gotten more than 1 talisman yet?

C

Connor_Graham

They're a "very uncommon" drop. I wouldn't say "rare" as I've gotten 4 of them, but they definitely take some farming to get.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got 2 by killing about 10 of them now, but the first one i killed i got that tally and it was owned by no one!

Yay for me!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got looting rights on maybe 30 of these creatures, and found a talisman once.

X

Xel Naga

They're uncommon to drop off a lich, but depending if you're soloing them or doing it at brit gy with 5000 other people your odds will be that much different.

I usually solo or duo them when I can find it myself but only do em when there's less than 5 or so people. That way my odds are significantly higher at getting it. I've gotten about 5 of each book and talisman as a mage bard and a bunch of black bats but very few uncolored bats ironically.

C

Connor_Graham

i got 2 by killing about 10 of them now, but the first one i killed i got that tally and it was owned by no one!

Yay for me!
If I were you I'd be selling that thing if you haven't equipped it yet. I'd be willing to bet it'd bring at least 50mil if not more.

X

Xel Naga

Yay for me!
NICE !

I wasn't aware these could be character bound. I'll definitely try to find one of these then.

That is, if people stop kiting them so far away from the GY and abandoning it leaving the spawn stopped.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
myself and one bud were doing the liches lots about 6 hours of killing liches and total between 2 ppl was 7 books and 4 tali's think 2 had owned by not 100% if 2nd one did or not but i know my dexer has her very own undead slayer tali now oh yea!!:gun:

Total time to kill a lich 2-4 min a few seconds to a coupple min for respawn then repeat.. ext... few smoke breaks and repair/fortify runs all said good fun we were both happy to get the new toys for our characters and since i have a luna home i keep vendors at i am going to farm a heap if i can hehe :thumbup1:

Very worthwhile items!!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Four of us were killing them for about 2 hours and got a talisman and a book, took us roughly 3 minutes to kill one and about 20 seconds to move to the next cementary... so not much downtime.

Galad

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I soloed 63 and got nothing.

Then I killed 4 with a group and finally got an 'owned by no one' talisman.

E

Ericge99

Does being in a faction affect one's chance to get one??
Killed over 50 now, still no tailisman and i soloed half.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yay for me!

I am very lucky with the Talisman. It dropped on the first skeleton liche i killed and was the "owned by no one" one too! :)

B

Black Spirit

I have been killing these for 8 to 10 hours for two days and not one thing.

I seriously think that the drop rate is wrong, very wrong.

You dont even earn points from kills to get one either, maybe thats another problem ?.

There are going to be alot of people very soon who will stop playing this event due the the various problems with the drop rate and factions sigils.

How do you fix something thats suposed to be fixed?????.

This event is the worst attempt so far to please players.

I hope all the other shards are doing better than Oceania.

Cheers and good hunting to you all.

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have solo'd about 10 of them and got looting rights on at least 150 more and have yet to get a talisman or book. Primarily on a bushido archer, but have used a weaver mage and a necro mage also.

I just want 1 of each and I will be happy.