• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Undead Cameo

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
250 mil Atlantic. ICQ: 11893677

It's vendorable. First come first served.

(No longer for sale.)

Last edited:

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am prepared to come down on price, but not that much. I don't check here that often, so you're more likely to catch me on ICQ as per the op.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am prepared to come down on price, but not that much. I don't check here that often, so you're more likely to catch me on ICQ as per the op.
No worries, I'm out. The last 4 Cameos I have bought have been for 175m or less. The price on them is dropping as more are being gotten as drops. If you change you mind let me know. Good luck.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good deal. The price on them is dropping faster than Kim Ho'Trashian's panties at a thug rap concert! Just sayin'. :)

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good deal. The price on them is dropping faster than Kim Ho'Trashian's panties at a thug rap concert! Just sayin'. :)
That's not true. They rarely (maybe once a week) come up on ATL vendor search, and when they do, they're at vendor cap. Even the worst one (undead) will sell within an hour or two at that price. I paid 200m for a repond one 3 weeks after the expansion launched (when more people were doing the roof) and could make money off of it now. All of them are worth 200m+ still.

Maybe that's what you'd like to think since you're bidding on every one that goes up for sale, though.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's not true. They rarely (maybe once a week) come up on ATL vendor search, and when they do, they're at vendor cap. Even the worst one (undead) will sell within an hour or two at that price. I paid 200m for a repond one 3 weeks after the expansion launched (when more people were doing the roof) and could make money off of it now. All of them are worth 200m+ still.

Maybe that's what you'd like to think since you're bidding on every one that goes up for sale, though.
Ok, maybe I have been lucky. I have 10, and what I paid for all 10 averages out at 173M and some change. Including 1 I paid 200 for, and a couple I paid less than 160. The last 4 I bought (within the last week) averaged out at 167M. So believe what you want. Again, maybe I have just been getting lucky. :)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i bought 2 off atlc vendors for 150m. elemental and undead, but still. just saying. like everything, some sell low some sell high. id definitely rather pay 400m even than spend a week of my life farming the roof.

del55

Sage
Stratics Veteran
there were only couple of people who badly needed those camoes, now market is satisfied and prices will start to drop. check the prices of other shadowguard items.
prices were high because u know some people overestimate the price when they have an item. ( the vice versa when they buy the same item)