• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unbonded Paroxy Swampy

• Thread starter imported_Lariat
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lariat

Ok, so mine went wild and came unbonded. Sucks. Will they rebond like normal animals? If not, will a GM rebond them if I page?

I

imported_blesh

had the same thing happen to my boyfriend, they wont bond. we even tried paging a GM and got canned responses everytime we tried (which was like 3-4)

Sorry for your loss

G

<blockquote><hr>

had the same thing happen to my boyfriend, they wont bond. we even tried paging a GM and got canned responses everytime we tried (which was like 3-4)

Sorry for your loss

[/ QUOTE ]

Your boyfriend wouldn't bond? I think it would be time for a new one then

I

imported_blesh

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry for your loss

[/ QUOTE ]

Your boyfriend wouldn't bond? I think it would be time for a new one then

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO. Oh goodness you know what I meant!

*my boyfriends Parox Draggy.* I think my boyfriend is pretty much perma bonded. ::grins::

I

imported_Lariat

Ok, thanks. Kinda useless on a red if it's not bonded, so I guess he'll just sit in the stable forever... =\

I

imported_Skrag

<blockquote><hr>

I think my boyfriend is pretty much perma bonded. ::grins::

[/ QUOTE ]

She rides him everyday. And feeds him regularly. *rimshot*

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry for your loss

[/ QUOTE ]

GM: "I'm sorry, I can't help thee with that... Try a relationship counsellor...."

Does the knowledgebase contain secret info on BF bonding? Kewl!

OK stop that thought! I didn't mean THAT kind of bonding LOL!

BF's bond the same way as other pets, you just need to feed 'em more than once a week and I think a bit of kal vas nookie helps, unless you fizzle! Also, they get pandery and lose loyalty if you leave 'em in the stables or get caught checking out someone else's pet BF

Don't ask me about control requirements, mine still runs off in the supermarket and ignores commands when in the computer game shop. 120 taming isn't helping me a bit *grumble* I can't try twinking with jewellery 'cos BF insists it gets caught in his fur. Pfft!

Wenchy

G

ive been saving for one of these,, but maybe ill pass if its going to have issues...

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

ive been saving for one of these,, but maybe ill pass if its going to have issues...

[/ QUOTE ]

A boyfriend? Or a swampy?

I

imported_blesh

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry for your loss

[/ QUOTE ]

GM: "I'm sorry, I can't help thee with that... Try a relationship counsellor...."

Does the knowledgebase contain secret info on BF bonding? Kewl!

OK stop that thought! I didn't mean THAT kind of bonding LOL!

BF's bond the same way as other pets, you just need to feed 'em more than once a week and I think a bit of kal vas nookie helps, unless you fizzle! Also, they get pandery and lose loyalty if you leave 'em in the stables or get caught checking out someone else's pet BF

Don't ask me about control requirements, mine still runs off in the supermarket and ignores commands when in the computer game shop. 120 taming isn't helping me a bit *grumble* I can't try twinking with jewellery 'cos BF insists it gets caught in his fur. Pfft!

Wenchy

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh... Wow... you peoples are crazy!

ROFL, omg great laugh. haha too much

C

Coven of One

<blockquote><hr>

A boyfriend? Or a swampy?

[/ QUOTE ] Both have issues associated with them!