• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UNBLESSED FIRST AID BELT

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
SO yeah I past the time doing deco on MUGEN. Figured get this belt even though gonna be a pain. Ya know useful for when you die your pet dies so you can recover and get back to fighting instead of stand there no hit points and the aids are on your body of the Monster hasn't looted them yet.... SO Hubby and I did that spawn and lucky a Sampire showed up and at the end another Hunter. This took us 3 1/2 hours and one shot deaths in the DOZENS. But figure Belt worth it. NOPE NOT BLESSED and the REDS came in KILLED US and took the BELTS. Now before you all go on its MUGEN ...What the hell is a point on a BELT not Blessed????????? You still don't have aids when you die. POINTLESS....DON'T DO IT. Grats to the PK's who waited for 3 1/2 hours after initially killing us at the beginning to take our belts after our 100 plus deaths.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I assume that mugen has same rules of Siege Perilous so it worked always in that way the belt... Also when you could get it from khaldun event wasn't possible siege bless it. We asked already at that time (and also when they removed from deceit npc)to make at least possible to use siege bless on it, but we didn't get any answers... So at the end it's just a decorative items :/ ... For being killed, well i think it's what happen normally in our life on Siege (or Mugen eheh)