• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UnBearable Lag!!!!!

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herk1287

In Ea Land tonight and AvatarLeasing Error again tonigh, when will it ever end

G

I agree everything is just soo much slower, time to move the east coast server!

I

imported_remflyer

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
The lag became so bad that I gave up playing for the night. I hope this will become a thing of the past with the new server. Avatar Leasing Error is still alive and well. I was at a full house yesterday when we were all kicked with the error.

P

Paulina

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The morning after maintenance was good. But as the day proceeded the lag got worse.
I lost the first round of work in the factory first. I know I had 8 minutes left on the clock , and then someone got killed and I was on the 2 minute break and had no pay.
Did logic boards throughout the day, I clicked on selling the solution, the board cleared, my motives were at half. I clicked on it again to solve and went to get a soda , took me not even a minute. My sim stood there, with the Solution back on the board and screaming for food.
Oh went to work, and couldn't land on the property because it had special permissions set to enter. Was there a Strike or Layoff?
To land on a lot was a hassle, even responses in IM took forever or didn't go through.
I think with the merging of the cities on to one server, and all the new players, and evening being the prime time to play at least here in the US, the server cant handle it. Maybe the Dev team needs to look at the Server that they are planning merging us all on to, to see if it can handle it. They might need to go out and invest in some hamsters on steroids before they do that. Or introduce a second maintenance in the evening to inject the hamsters with coffee (just a suggestion readers, don't shoot the poster). But yes something needs to be done to eliminate the lag.