• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unbearable lag in TC3

G

Eversince last maint I am experiencing bad lag. I shut my game down and tried logging on again. I had SO much trouble even entering the city and the times I managed to enter the city, I couldn't get into my skill house. The one time I could enter my skill house my game froze for at least 3 minutes before I got the good old error 23.
Tried my other account, same problem.
Tried logging in with my laptop, same problem.
It either freezes or gives me error 23.

For now I managed to enter a money lot with only 3 visitors. However, my game still tends to freeze up for a full minute.

Anybody else having this problem, or have any idea what might be causing it?

I have my game running on my laptop for now, and on my computer I am running virus/spyware scans to make sure it's not that.

G

I think i posted this thread in the wrong subforum. if so, could anybody please move it to the right one? Sorry!

G

Tanks. My lag issue seems to be gone too.

Good thing, because it was so bad my game was unplayable!