• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unable to verify a connection to EA.com

• Thread starter candacechampagne
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

candacechampagne

When I click on EA land and it starts to load, this pop up appears. It says: "Unable to verify a connection to EA.com. The EA.com service may be tenp. unavailable, or you may not be connected to the internet. Please verify your connection."
Does anybody know why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?? PLEASE HELP! I havent been able to play since yesterday morning before the maintenance.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

I see you have also posted in Technical Advice. That's a better place for this kind of question, so I'm going to lock this one up. Check there CLICKY to see if my answer will help you.

Legs

Status
Not open for further replies.