• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

unable to respond to in conversations or start new ones

vortavis

Visitor
In conversations with other forum members and can't seem to reply. No matter what I type I get this message. "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

And I can't seem to start new conversations either.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
In conversations with other forum members and can't seem to reply. No matter what I type I get this message. "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

And I can't seem to start new conversations either.
We are aware of this issue and are looking into it. Are you still unable to send PMs?

Damon Singh

Visitor
Not sure if I'm supposed to start a new thread or not but I'm currently having this exact issue. I'm unable to start a new conversation and am getting the same error.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not sure if I'm supposed to start a new thread or not but I'm currently having this exact issue. I'm unable to start a new conversation and am getting the same error.
It has been happening to all users with less than 5 posts. You have 3 posts right now, so post 2 more times and it will fix itself :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
This may relate to usergorup promotion. I don't recall offhand, but possibly new users are placed into a "new user" type usergroup that disallows posting links, creating conversations, etc. Once the user hits 5 posts, they're automatically promoted to a new usergroup "registered" or something.

Alternatively, it's a spam setting somewhere. Regardless, it's not a bug, it's by design. Just need to find the right buttons back stage.