• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unable to reach Broadsword

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sent an email to Broadsword, [email protected], on July 19 & have still not heard back from them. Ultima Online Support Update Ticket# 8859102. Any new emails I send to them do not get a response or a new ticket number. Is there a phone number I can call?

Really? It's been over a month.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this is really the e-mail address to use, then someone at Broadsword ought to get busy and update the UO.com website, because it shows the exact same address that BahamaMama used!

If you go to the Support Center page (which boldly displays the Broadsword logo at the bottom of the page) on the uo.com website (http://www.uo.com/Support-Center), you find this section:

Technical and Billing Support
The Customer Support Teams can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Players can use this to request assistance with account, billing, technical, or other ingame issues.

English Support:
Email [email protected]

Japanese Support:
Submit an inquiry on this page. [There's a link here to http://ultimaonline.jp/support/contact/contact.html, a page that Chrome won't load and eventually shows a message saying the page is unavailable.]

Broadsword has had six months to get their act together regarding the website. How hard is it to change one simple e-mail address if the one shown above for English Support is incorrect?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel your pain.

Try the email address I posted above. I've emailed Mesanna directly myself (only last week in fact) and I used [email protected] and got a reply the same day.

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Giving it a try again. Tried Saturday but will send another email. Thx.

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted this a week ago. I did email Mesanna last Monday and she replied right away. She said forwarded my email to CS. The next day I got the typical new ticket number and to send secret word. And so I did. The thing is, I have now sent the secret word to them 3x... first time on July 19. It was also in my email Mesanna forwarded to them last week. The secret word is correct. The ball just gets dropped after I email it to them.

It's like they are not getting my emails or I am being ignored. I have no idea why I would be ignored. I'm paying for 6 active accts and do not cheat, etc.. So, I figure they are having some tech difficulties themselves... either tech staff or tech code.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA customer support number is 866-543-5435. I am not sure what your problem is or if they can help you at that number, but you can give it a try.

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly. I tried calling but there is no way to call because the phone number tells you to go to a web page & they "will be happy to call you." But the web page only directs you to email support. Which has been the problem. Support does not respond.

BahamaMama

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am so angry with Broadsword I could spit. I requested back in July for an acct to be unlinked. They still haven't done it even though I got a producer involved. Just 2 days ago I was emailed that it had been done. Yesterday it still showed as linked, so I emailed. Today it still shows as linked so I emailed again today & said if not unlinked within 24 hrs I am done. I'll start closing my 7 active accts. I'm paying almost $100 a month to subscribe to frustration.

At this point I'm so angry that I don't even want to log in so why pay for this? It's ridiculous.

If they don't want to be bothered to unlink accts then let us unlink our own.