• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unable to Land

G

I'm so frustrated! I attempted to join a property, and never landed. It froze at 50%. I closed the game down and then logged back in. Now I am stuck at the property I was originally trying to enter. I'm ready to strangle the avatar leasing mofo!

G

Heidi, did your sim come straight from another property to the one where you are now stuck?

If so, you can ask the 1st house to see if there is a ghost of you still there, and if so, to try to interact with it or boot it.

For the second house, you can ask a roomie to boot you out, or try leaving the lot through the stand alone phone booth near the trash can.

Maintenance will eventually reset you. But I know that you would like to clear the error before then!

C

cammrisdemorte

heidi dont feel bas cause i had this prob last night and i also have it right now i mean why did they take ealand offline we can see that they didnt fix this prob like we was told

G

Well, I couldn't enter the property that I was at because I would receive a message telling me that I was already there. The roomie couldn't boot me, because I wasn't really there, just my avatar was there (in black and white). So... here's what I did....

I started thinking, wait a sec! Only 1 sim per account can be online at a time. I went to the select a sim screen, selected one of my other sims to play, and then logged off. I rebooted the game, logged back in under my original sim, and presto! I'm again able to play!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, I couldn't enter the property that I was at because I would receive a message telling me that I was already there. The roomie couldn't boot me, because I wasn't really there, just my avatar was there (in black and white). So... here's what I did....

I started thinking, wait a sec! Only 1 sim per account can be online at a time. I went to the select a sim screen, selected one of my other sims to play, and then logged off. I rebooted the game, logged back in under my original sim, and presto! I'm again able to play!

[/ QUOTE ]Can anyone else suffering from the dreaded "Avatar Lease Error" or anyone who was in Heidi's situation verify if this solution works for you? If so, then Kudos to Heidi for coming up with a new workaround for this issue that greatly reduces the chance of having to suck it up until maintenance!

G

This workaround works for some and not others. It always helps when someone knows how to log in via the client exe !!

Glad that it worked for you Heidi

Polly

G

Parizad told me in game to do the following and it works for me. Have to try it a couple of times but it worked.

While your stuck sim is still in the game, log in using the tsoclient.exe on the same account with the same sim. The try to land at the house you are stuck at. It usually kicks me right out!! Let me know if this works for anybody else.

Just make sure you log on with the same account, the same sim and go to the house that you're stuck in!!