• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

unable to commit, housing

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
keep getting message "structurally unable". I have gone through the design with a fine tooth comb and find NO orange highlighted tiles. There are two things that I do notice 1) on the 1st floor, there are two tiles almost in the middle of the plot next to each other that WILL NOT hold a floor tile, no matter what I do, and 2) on the customize tool bar my price is 695,000k but, when go to commit the cost is 697,500k it adds 2500k for some reason(is that normal?).

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Try completely logging out of the game, shutting it down and then going back into it again. you may also try with a different character. I've had caching issues with housing from time to time and doing those things helps to see where the problems are.

The floor problem might be causing part of it. But not positive.

T

Tazar

Are you using the Classic Client? or the Enhanced Client? You might try switching to the other client and double-checking things there. You might see something that is an issue that was hidden in the other client. Be sure to check with invisible walls, floors, etc as well so you can see more.

The two tiles on the 1st floor are suspicious... I am not sure what may have caused that - but it does sound strange.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That actually sounds like the old bug in some ways...try placing a staircase either under the two "mystery tiles" or on top of them - this will delete anything in the way, then trying putting normal floor tiles back on the two spots.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK everything is good now. I will inform y'all what I did to address the problem and all the great advice that was given. As stated by me in an earlier post I use EC. So, I got my laptop that has CC and logged in with CC and instantly saw the problem, a couple of partially built staircases in the middle of the room that cannot be seen in EC. In EC those tiles were actually blank floor tiles(no flooring/white tiles). EC does not allow for spiral built stairs in which I was attempting a few days earlier. Before deleting the problems, I re-logged with EC and placed a staircase on one of the problem spots then simply deleted the staircase. Back I went to CC and check the progress, the problem spot was fixed and while in CC I simply deleted the other "orange" stairs. For anyone else who gets problems of this nature hope the advice that was given by others and my verification that fixed the problem helps.