• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

un-trained mare, free to a good home

G

I found it abandoned outside Skara stable, borrowed it to fetch a fire beetle, but have no spare stable slots.

Anyone want it? hp 315 str 521 resists 56/34/34/37/23

anat showing as 19.6, which it may have got subduing the bug

Currently going by the uneviable name of MooOooooOo

oops, forgot to mention, it's a true black

G

no one wants a free true black mare? 315 is max hp, max str for a mare is 525.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If she's still available, I'll take her, rather than see her turned loose.

*has a fondness for runts*

G

someone's requested her by pm, but I've not managed to meet up with him yet

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They get first dibs, of course, but if they don't show, keep me in mind.

I

imported_Prendergast

A big thx to Petra Fyde!

Bram is safe and sound in the stables, becoming increasingly attached to me, heh

Edit: Wrong wording AND a typo, sheeesh

G

And I'd like to thank Petra again for the fire beetle! I'm still amazed she tamed a mare, then a beetle in the time it takes me to fill some small BODs. Her generousity is overwhelming! My ingot reserves have doubled in just a day with the beetle, and he seems to be very happy in his new surroundings. So Petra found good homes for 2 pets and made 2 people very happy. Thanks!

G

t'weren't nothing!
half the people on this board could/would have done the same.

I like taming things, and couldn't resist the challenge of a 2nd tame mare when I found it by the stable.
harder, and more fun, than going after a fresh one.

To get the fire beetle out you have to leave the mare behind, I can't do that with my bonded mare, it just don't feel right leaving her all alone down there.

Soppy ain't I?