• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ummmm, UOSS Guild on LA?

G

reference this post by Orvago in Homes and Castles ...

Seems LA has a UOSS (Stratics) guild? Who's the GM? What's the expectations? Do you need a Court Jester? Stable Mucker-Outer?

Anyone know?

E

Elektra Rose

El is the person to speak to! I am pretty sure she or one of her chars are the leader of that guild.

G

Okies ... I saw a question in a Homes and Castles thread ... would like to know more. Will PM her.

I

imported_Desolation87

Wans't that shard reporter in UOSS? Paul Harvey?

I

imported_Fran Fury

Chango is in UOSS. I don't think Paul Harvey ever joined it..I think he had his own.

C

Chango Pelon

For making fun of, you have to go with Sly and Rob. Movie was almost as much garbage as his "Stop or my mom will shoot."

I

imported_lindylou

When my char Evangeline was a reporter, she was in UOSS. El was the GM of it. At that time, there were only like 3 of us in it. I think Zig was too.

C

Chango Pelon

Yeah, it is still only a few, El, Zig and myself I know for sure.