• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Um....Where did Atlantic go?

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Glad I wasn't doing anything important. Hope it doesn't revert to the time when I was doing something important.....

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
Well now im bored, so lets play a game. My leading theorys ;

1: Someone found a dupe, and the server went down to protect integrity while mesanna smites them.
2: Someone who spends a lot of money forgot to lock something down, and mesanna is reverting the server to get it back for them.
3: Blackrock meteor crashed into atlantic and it will never be seen or heard from again.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just hope that the next person to make the "hamster" comment gets Thanos Gloved along with everyone else that uses that word/phrase.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
before it went down, VS was getting very laggy.
I know I was looking constantly trying to get the cheapest DF drops
and they weren't updating. It kept showing the ones I purchased.
It was also showing ones that someone had placed for 2M
but when I went to the location they all were 3M

I was just glad that when it reverted, it was after I recalled home
after looting Krampus. I would have hated to log in just as a Minion was killing me lol

I did recall to Hythloth to see how many points I have.
There were lot of people running outside to get rez.
I didn't think to get a screenshot.