• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

um, I'm being followed.

G

Around the serpentine dragon area by not one, but two wisps. One of them has been following me for almost an hour while I've been killing the dragons. any relevance?

M

midiguru

I've been followed around moonglow by Inu a few times with her cackling and making snide remarks as she trails me. Eventually she would get bored and walk away. Thought it was a kinda neat feature she must be programmed to randomly follow players occasionally while spitting out random rant lines.

I

imported_lord richard

Yes, they're waiting for your karma to drop so they can attack you....

G

Smart move, leaving after posting your location. I was gonna come show you the error of your ways

*edit* bah, wait, you were on Europa weren't you?

*shakes fist at Molly*

G

BTW, wisps have taken to following people and spouting gibberish since beta

G

hehe, yes, sorry, was on Europa.

I've been around long enough to know not to post where I've been till after I've left if a lady or gentleman with homicidal inclinations is likely to come looking for me

G

I also just realized I called you your sister's name...

*shakes fist at Petra*

G

Yeah, I've had Inu walk up to me and start yelling, "Nooo, Nooooo". Kind of a not so funny way of art imitating life.

G

You've cast the armageddon spell on that character haven't you?
It's one of the effects. Sometimes wisps fall in love with you.