• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Ultra rare Glacial blood spot from EM event early 2000's Sale on LS

I am finally going to part with this super rare em event from back in the early 2000's.

it is a glacial colored "Blood" spot. it is labeled blood.

I got it a looooooong time ago in one of the first em events on Lake Superior.

I have never seen one for sale so I am pretty sure this s going to be unique. I could be wrong, but I don't think so,

Sale is on Lake Superior. I do not have access to server transfers, I don't know how to post pictures, so if you want to se it poke me on Lake superior.

Serious offers of plat only. if I can figue out how to do a picture I will post.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm photo?
Nails had 2 of them before but most likely different graphics

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Pampa DH would seem like a perfect fit for this item, rare and shard wise hehe :D

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Berek do you have icq? I have the LS rares museum in Luna and would love to acquire this for the shard. If you do my icq is 6643221 or if now we could figure out a time to meet up on LS.