• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ultimate Heal Scroll

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Obviously being shard bound is going to hurt the value a lot but apart from that I don’t have any insight.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Think the challenge is that's not Atlantic shard bound and there are no comps really. It's niche item specific to a Baja Collector. If it was shard bound Atlantic 1/1 I would price it similar to other uniques, but imo being bound to Baja really hurts the value. Practically every major collector has at least one house on Atlantic.
I agree with what you're saying. I have a house on Baja where I can display it, but it isn't my main shard. If it was on Atl or Sonoma, my main shards, I would just display it and not even ask.

I appreciate the response. Maybe a Baja collector will step in at some point and toss out their thoughts.