• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Ultimate...... cheapest Bokuto Mage suit

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After seeing all the others suit here, I thought I could contribute with a more inexpensive approach.
With 40 skill points on suit its only possible to reach 110 parry, which means the block chance with a 1-handed weapon is 32% vs the 35% with 120 parry.
I can replace the Bokuto with a 48% HLD / 48 Hit lightning if wanted(but it would have 100 phys damage then).

Suits supposed to be refined to 75% fire resist, but i do not have the regs in supply.

If HCI is acceptable on weapon(5% from enhancing with Yew) its possible to use Conjurer's Garb + Lt. sash for an extra +5 Int +10LRC +4Mana regeneration.

As this is my first attempt, and a test, offers and feedback is wellcome and appreciated :) good weekend to all.

Shard location: Europa

cheap Bok Mage suit.JPG

Last edited:

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey friend =]
I have a suggestion that might help you sell this. =]
:cheerleader:
View attachment 115709

:thumbup:
Thanks for the feedback, had a feeling that the skill brace was worth something.

Is it the lack of
1. 10 skill point
2. overall stats
3. mana+hp regeneration
4. fc/fcr

The suit was made with bits i found in my house during a very boring online staff meeting, so luckily no cost or wasted time in building it:thumbsup: